Thursday, May 12, 2005

Lunch at Wendy's (w/pic)


My lunch today was a Chicken BLT Salad at the Wendy's Restaurant on High Street. I had ordered a Mediterranean Chicken Salad to eat in. The customer behind me in line ordered the same thing, except her's was to go. When I got to the pick up area, the lady behind the counter presented me with my order in a bag, so, naturally, I let the lady behind me take it. (Hey, it was already in a bag.) Then, come to find out, the restaurant was out of Mediterranean Chicken Salads! They offered to make one, but I settled for the Chicken BLT Salad, instead. I asked for Ranch dressing, but they would have had to go into the back to get some, so I settled for Thousand Island dressing.

The salad was very tasty. As I was walking to my car, a man approached me. I asked him what he needed. He said that he was hungry. I gave him a couple bucks. He thanked me. "Be careful out there," I said. Posted by Hello

No comments: