Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Doctor visit ...

This morning, I went to the gym at approximately 7:15 AM. I sat in the steam room for about six minutes. Then, I took a shower and walked over to the office of my primary care physician to find out the results of the blood tests.

I weighed 230 pounds, and my cholesterol was high, so he wrote a prescription for some medicine to control it. Also, I got a flu shot and talked to him about getting a tetanus booster shot. He asked me to come back in a few days to get that. He didn't want to give it to me today, since I had already had the flu shot.

I told him about the pain in my lower back, and he suggested that I switch from the acetaminophen that I had been taking to something that wouldn't be hard on my liver.

He wanted me to come back in three months, so I made an appointment for February 25, 2008.

No comments: